Thursday, August 21, 2014

Different Body Types in Denim






 Yaaaassss for my petite boo Lashoundra--She's so cute, I just love her don't let her small frame fool ya hella bossy(LOL)

 Thanks to my friend LaShoundra for introducing me to Sequayah(the tall slim beauty)

Curvy-I must say it's awsome being a curvy chic(LOL)--We do have to be careful with certain jeans..So I try to keep it high waisted at all times. Now don't mistake it I will rock low rise on certain occasions, but high waisted anything can work as that "body shaper" that we hate to wear.(LOL). I decided not to tuck the the denim shirt so I wouldn't have that stuffed look. Just keep a few buttons open for some umm sex appeal;)

Tall- SHOW. OFF. THE. LEGS. Short-shorts are a fabulous way to show your best feature. If you are uncomfortable in shorts, try a flowy skirt! To create curves, try investing in a pair of bootcut or flared jeans that are more fitted at the booty and thigh area, as it will give balance and provide an illusion of a more curvy figure!

Petite- Is usually good in any cut  to me, but most petite women want the cut that appears to give their legs a longer look. These high waisted jeans that LaShoundra is wearing definitely lenghthens her legs!








 We get real silly in this Mobile heat!!!
This curvy girl hates the heat, I was saying I'm gone and they were trying to make me stay(LOL) No mam. curvy girls do better in the fall,winter and maybe the spring BYE



I decided to throw in my Throwbacks for TBT!! LOL I been doing denim on denim, but nobody noticed the denim on denim until Bey & RiRi did it..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment